Thursday, June 17, 2010

* the Street Chubby Model *

Salaam sisters.... !!! I would like to share with you this statement...

" When you're trying to decide what to wear - don't think about who's going to be seeing you, but that kind of statement you want to make. And remember, you don't always have to make a statement, because wearing the hijab, already is. I'm a confident woman, who has more things to offer to the world than my beauty. "

well really inspiring me!!! and BLACK is in AGAIN!!!! I just lurve it!!!!

erm..some street shots from my dear mr photog!
well.. itu kelebihannya jika bercanda bersama insan terchenta..
All I have to do is POSE!POSE and POSE! ahaks. Thank you CYG.

in the middle of the city of Alor Setar

smiley me

Special thanks to hubby Moose for capturin' this lurvely pics!!!
you're just sooo nice when handling your mrs Niko.
Lurve u so much...

No comments:

Post a Comment